what do u guys think

jeremywills

I looked at the pics again and again, re thought it over, I put my max bid at 100 bucks, ill keep my eye on it and near the end of the auction if theres a ton of last min bids flying by then forget it, I hate getting into a bidding war last second. For a 100 bucks or less it seems to be a decent project. Alder wood is a good wood and I like the neck with the binding and the 3 + 3 gibson style head. Im thinking tv yellow and some p100's would be cool, kinda get a les paul / strat thing going with it, I would love to learn how to finish something, this just might be it, well there it is, I thought one of you gents might be interested too in it. Thanks for your advice. Jeremy.

with ebay last sec if u had an earlier bid in you get priority, even if ifs a much smaller one, just in case you say ill go lets say 5 over what i said it would and the other guys are thinking the same, ill go 5 over lets say 100, so that would be then the ebay computer saying ok i 5 105 bids, who originally showed interest in this thing, the person with the oldest original bid would get it, but im setting my limit at 100 cause i am already adding it up, its a great find i think and i hope to have it