What Spray Gun And Compressor?

gedlee

I have 3 guns 2 are devilbiss. one pint gun [ I would call it a touch up gun] it works great for spraying color. the second gun is bigger I use it for clear.I only use the big gun for spraying clear lacquer.

I just bought a top feed gun from harbor freight and it works great 39.00 sale price 16.00

the compressor is a emglo model Emglo AM99-HC4V 2 Horsepower 5.6 CFM Compressor

Yield 125 PSI with air line regulator with twin tanks

small but enough to spray finish all day long and use a nail gun when I need it put new shingle on my house.

looking on Amazon dewalt has the same kind for 250.00 with free shipping.

I spray using 35 psi. make sure your gun is clean and free from dirt and old finish.

I have 3 guns 2 are devilbiss. one pint gun [ I would call it a touch up gun] it works great for spraying color. the second gun is bigger I use it for clear.I only use the big gun for spraying clear lacquer.

I just bought a top feed gun from harbor freight and it works great 39.00 sale price 16.00

the compressor is a emglo model Emglo AM99-HC4V 2 Horsepower 5.6 CFM Compressor

Yield 125 PSI with air line regulator with twin tanks

small but enough to spray finish all day long and use a nail gun when I need it put new shingle on my house.

looking on Amazon dewalt has the same kind for 250.00 with free shipping.

I spray using 35 psi. make sure your gun is clean and free from dirt and old finish.

thanks! I will check those out.

• 3 weeks later...