Jimmy Page's Diagram

Kappasitanz

jimmypagesupercharged.jpg

if you can't find the switches for the series/cut/parallel, then you can use an on/on switch, and take a spst switch, and connect it between the jumper at the top of the switch for each on/on/on switch, and ground, to allow you to switch to cut coil with it (but only in series, so you could have parallel/cut or series/cut)

p.s. sorry for the bad quality. its 1 am, and I have no skill in paint, so if someone can read it, and wants to re draw it, be my guest.

Edited by rubber314chicken

close, but on the neck pickup, the top wire is the south start, and the bottom wire is the north start. its is a mirror image of the bridge. the way you have it now will be out of phase.

and your treble bleed cap is on thje wrong 2 lugs, it should be between the input and the output. (left 2)

Edited by rubber314chicken

i know its werid but arcade switches toggle between two circuits momentarily so the normal closed circuit is between the outer prongs and when you press the button you close the circuit in the upper and center prong leaving the lower one open :D i think thats the best switch for that application

Interesting work. If youd like to compare against another expanded JP mod, you may be interested to check this out. Fully designed built and tested twice. It does single, series, parallel, phasing, sytem series/parallel, inner/outer coil selection, always with optimum hum cancelling and intuitive controls!

http://guitarnuts2.proboards45.com/index.c...read=1181507361

John

^

dude , you said something about the full HB in series in a previous tread i wrote bout this diagram.

well, i wanted to know if the neck tone pot( or any other pot) will still be working with this wiring config (series mode)

With the designs I posted, the volume and tone pots continue to operate independently on their respective pups, when in series mode. So you couls have eg , a neck Hb with treble fully reduced, at half volume, added in series to a full bridge single or HB, with max treble and volume.

John