What Do You Think?

The tuning thing bugs me! I prefer to hear the notes i am actually playing - next step will be a programmable fender where you just enter a song and pluck the strings - doesnt matter which ones you pluck, the modelling software will sort that out for you

... next step will be a programmable fender where you just enter a song and pluck the strings ...

We're closer than you think! I got a GT-8 a couple week ago, and it has a feature called "Auto-Riff." Basically, you play a note, and it will play a riff starting or ending on that note. You can use the stock riffs, or program your own!

BTW, there is already a thread about this guitar down in the Players Corner: http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=30890

A guy I attend church with has one. His wife had given him a Gibson for Christmas, he traded it for the VG Strat. He absolutely loves it. It sounds fantastic, too.

For me, that would be instant death. My wife has bought me 2 guitars .. if I ever wanted to sell those I'd have to make it seem like her idea :D

As a tech-geek, I love the idea of the VG and the Variax. I don't think it will be long before the guitars made by people here start having that type of technology inside.

Evan

I don't think it will be long before the guitars made by people here start having that type of technology inside.

No, it won't be long...

emot-ninja.gif