Strat Bodies

Has anyone dealt with B Hefner or Guitar Mill. Both are E-bay companies. Guitar Mill supplies necks and bodies to The Stratosphere. I'm interested in assembling a Strat for my son. The prices seem pretty good but I was wondering about the quality and customer support. Any feedback is welcome... Looking for an Ash body which I will probably paint.

Tony...

hi tom

buy direct from warmoth

you will have the best fender licensed body and neck

used these guys plenty and their stuff is top grade

usa custom guitars and allparts are also recognised as top dealers

you'll find prices are similar to the ebay dudes

stratosphere buys guitars and breaks em up and sells the parts so it is all fender but pretty pricey

Buying directly from Warmoth is one of the most expensive ways to get a strat together. But the quality will be awesome.

I checked at Harmony central and B Hefner had lots of negative feedback about their guitar necks. I also checked Warmoth and the majority of comments were positive but surprisingly some very negative comments. I guess if you sell a lot of parts there are bound to be some negative feedback. I bought a body from them last year and it was fine but it was on sale. Their prices seemed to have taken a jump lately. I'll just keep looking..