Q About Floydrose Trem Fretboard Radius

Here's a page on the FR website:

http://www.floydrose.com/nutsizes.html

It shows all of thier locking nuts as having 10" fretboard radius (except the R9 which is 15")

Are the saddles on their trem bridge also a 10" radius by default? (without any shims)

Do any of the FR licensees make parts (nuts or saddles) with radii other than 10"? (I notice that the Schaller FR on StewMac says a 14" radius for the saddles)

Someone used to sell small shims to alter the saddle heights on Rose saddles so you could match the radius on a guitar that didn't have the correct radius...say like a Strat that you added a Rose to. I'm sorry but I can't remember who sold them. It may have been Rose. You could contact them and ask. But you could could make some out of some very thin sheet metal.

Pretty sure someone offers a floyd copy nut with a 12" radius. The StewMac Gotoh made floyd nut I bought last year had a 13.5" radius (ok, I know, close enough to the 14" spec).

The 10" nut radius makes a lot of sense to me, because I believe in a conical fret-board, and then with the typical width of most necks, that will give you about a 14" radius at the 22nd fret.

Allparts is one place that sells bridge saddle shims, but you can make your own too. Pop cans are about the right thickness. You can shim the saddles to match your fretboard, but you need to find a locking nut that matches, since you can't fix that with shims.