Exotic And Aluminum Fret Benders

zyonsdream

Nice lacewood! Shame you don't ship to the UK.

I have to point out (i'm pedantic, I know) that in your description you say that the piano and guitar are in there for ascetic reasons. I'm sure you mean aesthetic :-D Ascetic means they are there for spiritually cleansing reasons in that they help you refrain from worldly pleasures. No guitar helps you refrain from worldly pleasures! Pianos, maybe.

Nice lacewood! Shame you don't ship to the UK.

I have to point out (i'm pedantic, I know) that in your description you say that the piano and guitar are in there for ascetic reasons. I'm sure you mean aesthetic :-D Ascetic means they are there for spiritually cleansing reasons in that they help you refrain from worldly pleasures. No guitar helps you refrain from worldly pleasures! Pianos, maybe.

LOL, I've corrected the auction! No matter how much you proof read something always seems to get by.

BTW, if you like that lacewood, you might like the birdseye maple one I just completed. I had a hard time posting this one as I love BE and I wanted to keep it for my own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=009

If you are interested in one I'd be happy to update the auction for a fellow PG member to allow for international shipping. I'm guessing at shipping but if $15.00 USD for shipping sounds cool just PM me.