Rare Crucianelli/elli Sound Italian Mid-60's Wreck

I was following the Cool Luthier Links topic and suddenly I found a picture of this piece of wreckage that I have had in pieces in a box since 1992 (the 13th of July exactly - I remember wrapping some pieces in newspaper at the time and it was still there). I thought I would post it here to see if anyone knows anything about it, or possibly even want to take it off my hands. It comes with most of the pieces except the logo that is supposed to be stuck on the pickguard. At least one of the pickups is broken.

83.jpg

81.jpg

79.jpg

This is the three pickup version, which is what makes it rare. I have put up a bunch of pictures in my gallery.

What do you mean take it off your hands? If you're giving it away, sure I'll probably fine time to build it back up in a while.

Chris

Edit: The more research I'm doing on this guitar the cooler I think it'd be to re-build and restore to it's former glory. I've even got someone in mind that might be able to do something about that/those broken pickups...

Edited by verhoevenc