Need Individual Bridge Saddle For Strat Trem Bridge

Post pictures of the saddles if possible, as there are so many different "standards" out there. I have a few at home, but i'm in the UK.

Usual sources?

Thanks for your reply!

Usual sources = {stewmac, warmoth, allparts, wd music supply, mighty mite, www.guitar-parts.com, ..}.

I'll post pics once I FIND THE USB CABLE FOR MY STUPID CAMERA, but it's pretty routine, off an old Squier.

Not the stamped vingage style, but the cast block-style. No sub for a pic, I agree.

I know I recommend ebay alot, but belive it or not I have seen a few individual saddles there whilst looking for a whole bridge.

Have you tried asking your local guitar shop? The place in my town has a whole bunch of parts, some of which have been kicking around since the stone-age (or at least, through the last three moves over the last thirty decades) and they're often quite amenable towards letting me snag parts from their repair desk on occasion. I don't make a habit of it, but when I need something in a jiffy or just one or something, they often help out.

Have you tried asking your local guitar shop? The place in my town has a whole bunch of parts, some of which have been kicking around since the stone-age (or at least, through the last three moves over the last thirty decades) and they're often quite amenable towards letting me snag parts from their repair desk on occasion. I don't make a habit of it, but when I need something in a jiffy or just one or something, they often help out.

That is an excellent idea. I think I'll wander over there today and ask.

That is an excellent idea. I think I'll wander over there today and ask.

So there ya go. I went to Carrboro Music Loft and they sold me a saddle for $3 from their little tray of parts. Not a perfect match (+1 mojo quantum) but we are back in business!

Thanks, folks!