Emg 7-string Pickups Fs

fookgub

I have an EMG 707 and 81-7 for sale. Would like to sell as a pair. Includes two sets of 25k pots - one set unused, one prewired strat-style jack with battery connector (unused), two quick connect harnesses with a decent amount of lead left, and original packaging with boxes and instructions. I don't have the original mounting screws - I used 4-40 machine screws to mount them, and I will include those.

The pickups are in fine shape & have negligible string wear on top. Nothing wrong with them. They're only about 1.5 years old and were lightly used - I just found out the hard way that I don't like the EMG sound.

Looking for $150 shipped to CONUS. Can post pics on request, but there's not much to see. Thanks!

Edited by fookgub

I have an EMG 707 and 81-7 for sale. Would like to sell as a pair. Includes two sets of 25k pots - one set unused, one prewired strat-style jack with battery connector (unused), two quick connect harnesses with a decent amount of lead left, and original packaging with boxes and instructions. I don't have the original mounting screws - I used 4-40 machine screws to mount them, and I will include those.

The pickups are in fine shape & have negligible string wear on top. Nothing wrong with them. They're only about 1.5 years old and were lightly used - I just found out the hard way that I don't like the EMG sound.

Looking for $150 shipped to CONUS. Can post pics on request, but there's not much to see. Thanks!

im very very interested in these but im in the uk, could you possibly provide a shipping price to manchester uk ?

also sorry to be a pain but could you provide a picture of them ?