Fret Buzz Help

I recently decided to do my first build, which was actually a modification. I purchased a saga telecaster kit, made the alder body semi-hollow, and put on a 1/4" curly maple top. Now it looks great, but there's a problem. On the A, D, G, and B when i fret on the 4th, it buzzes on the 5th fret. I have adjusted the action on the bridge and there is no problem on any other frets, just the 4th-5th. Before I try and fail and screw it all up, what is the best solution?

I recently decided to do my first build, which was actually a modification. I purchased a saga telecaster kit, made the alder body semi-hollow, and put on a 1/4" curly maple top. Now it looks great, but there's a problem. On the A, D, G, and B when i fret on the 4th, it buzzes on the 5th fret. I have adjusted the action on the bridge and there is no problem on any other frets, just the 4th-5th. Before I try and fail and screw it all up, what is the best solution?

Check that the fret is properly seated. If it it, sand it down a little, re-crown and test. A mini straightedge is best in ensuring that you don't remove too much fret material.