Tribute Bass

Very very nice,

I hope we as a group may finish OUR tribute Bass someday.

It seems when many have a task, they ALL fail at some point, therefore slowing the process of ONE who has a dedication to himself and his belief in his role.

I for one have been just as guilty of failing in OUR project. ( The BP Blues Bass Tribute)

Thank you for your want of doing for someone that had meaning in your world, and also bringing to light the very essence of what is happening in this world. APATHY will be the undoing of all of us. It is time for ALL to find the time for Others and Sacrifice a few minutes each day and PAY IT FORWARD.

Sorry ALL didn't mean to get on my SOAPBOX, just food for thought!!

Sincerely,

Mike

Very very nice,

I hope we as a group may finish OUR tribute Bass someday.

It seems when many have a task, they ALL fail at some point, therefore slowing the process of ONE who has a dedication to himself and his belief in his role.

I for one have been just as guilty of failing in OUR project. ( The BP Blues Bass Tribute)

Thank you for your want of doing for someone that had meaning in your world, and also bringing to light the very essence of what is happening in this world. APATHY will be the undoing of all of us. It is time for ALL to find the time for Others and Sacrifice a few minutes each day and PAY IT FORWARD.

Sorry ALL didn't mean to get on my SOAPBOX, just food for thought!!

Sincerely,

Mike

+1

Also great builds PTModIT and also a great reason behind them!

Hi, Thanks. I knew him for 2 years coming over to practice.If it was only a plain guitar I probably would not of built it ,but it was the way he personalized it the way he did .It is special. Heres a link to a video my son made for him. Thanks. www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMMPaGVDzmA