A Girl, Her Guitar, And A Sander?

:DThanks everybody! Considering the circumstances behind the start of this project, I may not have ever gone beyong changing the strings. Fortunately, I'm probably more into the dynamics of a guitar now more than ever before. It really has become an addiction in a sense...(I wasn't kidding about the Kramer next on my agenda!) After looking over this Project Guitar Forum, I can see I've got alot to learn and plan on utilizing as much of the imfo as I can. When I started the "Aloha" Guitar, I thought I'd be saving some money. In the end, between supplies and then of course the tech work, I probably spent about $200. More than I wanted, but I got definitely more than I expected out of it! I'll be around hollering, "SOS" that's for sure! Thanks again!

:DThanks everybody! Considering the circumstances behind the start of this project, I may not have ever gone beyong changing the strings. Fortunately, I'm probably more into the dynamics of a guitar now more than ever before. It really has become an addiction in a sense...(I wasn't kidding about the Kramer next on my agenda!) After looking over this Project Guitar Forum, I can see I've got alot to learn and plan on utilizing as much of the imfo as I can. When I started the "Aloha" Guitar, I thought I'd be saving some money. In the end, between supplies and then of course the tech work, I probably spent about $200. More than I wanted, but I got definitely more than I expected out of it! I'll be around hollering, "SOS" that's for sure! Thanks again!

Yhea, you got the bug now.Give your man a kiss good bye,between the woodshead and the sander he won't be seeing you much. hahaha You did a great first job.If you can get with your tech guy,see if he will let you watch and see some setups.I learned a ton of stuff from just watching and seeing the setup process.It can get costly,but that is the same for any hobby anymore.For being a player,you will get more out of the building process.Just trust yourself and go for it.