Harmonizer

daveq

I've always been interested in checking out an Eventide someday. Before I was married, I actually began looking into placing an order for one but then things changed, ....

I have a G-Major now and it's no Eventide but it can do some cool things to thicken up a solo. You can set it up to add two notes along with the input signal (adjustable within some range that I can't remember). It sounds great but I still wonder what it's like to play through an Eventide.

Does anyone know if the Eventides have a complete set of effects (distortion, EQ, ... in addition to chorus and the pitch effects)? Are the older ones (from the early 90's) any good?

elllo ello!!

Indeed, Eventide Harmonizers are a revolution of their own!

If you havent ever played thru one, you are missing out big time!

Nothing comes close to touching the harmonzing and delays that an eventide can do..

If you were local around houston, you would be welcome to come over and play thru some of mine..

The deistortion fx were more so on the GTR4000 series which has since been discontinued.

Other popular models that have replaced the oder H3000 and DSP 4000 series are the DSP7000, 7500, Orville and the new H8000 series.. And of course the award winning Eclipse..

I would recommend to avoid the DSP series unless you are a preset building superfreak..

i do not care for that particular line.

bTW: I also happen to be an Eventide Authorized dealer so if you decide you want one, drop me a line.

I offer very reasonable prices and a no interest layawy plan.

Play on!

Scott

Vwall Guitars.com