Jump to content

Black Hardware Question


Recommended Posts

What are the name(?) differences between the two (AFAIK) different styles of black hardware?

I know black chrome...isn't it kinda like a dark grey actually? I think this is the black i do NOT want.

I'm looking for the hardware that is actually very very black. Looks like burnished Ebony or something...

Are there 2 different names for these?

I'm a gold hardware punk, but will be buying some black for some upcoming projects and don't want to buy the wrong stuff by mistake.

PS, this is in reference mainly to TOM's and Stops. I want black-black, not a gun-metal grey-black.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...