Les Paul Meets 7 String Superstrat

Davo

The pickup rings are from Fretsonthenet - really great customer service and as you say a classy match to the EMG's

I have a pair of those wrapped around the EMGs on my Aria 7 string. I, too, was well impressed with the quality and service, and can also recommend fretsonthenet.com.

especially in dropped D which this guitar looks like it wants to be played at! :D )

Dropped D on a 7?? You sure?? :D Dropped A maybe.

Anyway, I really like this guitar! Today I've just seen on this forum alone: a white Tele with black binding, and this black guitar with white binding. Both look fantastic! Conclusion: my next build will have contrasting binding! I've been toying with the idea for a while, but these make me wanna go for it.

Nice work!

DJ

WOW if this guitar was a woman she'd a beatiful Nubian princess with just a little agro

<film quote>What's a Nubian?</film quote>

Nubia is an old kingdom of Africa, along the Nile it's a region that is partly in Egypt and partly in Sudan legendary for it's beautiful dark skinned woman.

See the "film quotes"? I think he means this.

http://www.redux.com/shmeso/Dj6mPfV20U3dzZX

<edit: adult humour in the link - NSFW! sorry>

Edited by Prostheta

WOW if this guitar was a woman she'd a beatiful Nubian princess with just a little agro

<film quote>What's a Nubian?</film quote>

Nubia is an old kingdom of Africa, along the Nile it's a region that is partly in Egypt and partly in Sudan legendary for it's beautiful dark skinned woman.

See the "film quotes"? I think he means this.

http://www.redux.com/shmeso/Dj6mPfV20U3dzZX

<edit: adult humour in the link - NSFW! sorry>

OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! well, doesn't that make me look like a TOOL! B)

I reckon I've seen that movie about 10 times too. (Didn't notice the film quotes either) :D

Sorry Prostheta, I guess you weren't lookin for a geography lesson!

Incidently that guitar is exactly the same shade of black as Darth Vader! :D

Edited by Southbound