Wtb: Left Handed Finished Strat Neck

dynamohum

Currently gently working my way to true master builder status (:D), but for now sticking to the more 'assemble it yourself' end of the spectrum...

I've a nice strat body with nitro sunburst finish and am looking for something unusual neck wise to finish it off. Dark fingerboard (ebony, rosemary - or maybe something else?) and a similarly dark neck.

Anyone out there have any LH necks available in that area?

Anyone fancy pitching a quote to make such a custom neck for me? I'm in the UK, if that matters to anyone.

Thanks! :D

Currently gently working my way to true master builder status (:D), but for now sticking to the more 'assemble it yourself' end of the spectrum...

I've a nice strat body with nitro sunburst finish and am looking for something unusual neck wise to finish it off. Dark fingerboard (ebony, rosemary - or maybe something else?) and a similarly dark neck.

Anyone out there have any LH necks available in that area?

Anyone fancy pitching a quote to make such a custom neck for me? I'm in the UK, if that matters to anyone.

Thanks! :D

Not sure Rosemary Wood , would like to be a neck or necking, she's a good girl B) , she might not like that. But Rosewood might, just what type is the question. Now as far as a neck. you might consider contacting Soulmate Guitars , Doug is a member here and makes wonderful necks.

MK

Edited by MiKro