Jet Fretz

WezV

Get rich quick scheme i see it as.

I would say that's best case scenario. :D

Honestly though, if he wasn't such a squid when he was "demoing" his invention then maybe he could be taken more seriously. But if your trying to be a Billy Mays wannabe with cheese ball lines, nobody is going to take you or your product seriously. Also if he offered some sound clips that weren't the definition of death metal "shred" then maybe we could hear this sustain for days thing he is talking about.

That is just incredibly bad!!!!

And the demo is worse...when are we going to have a guitar community not subjected to such crappy hype.

Firstly, anyone can get sustain like that if you lock yourself in a small room and arm yourself with enough rack distortions, eq and volume...all of the sustain demoed was feedback. Obviously you can get a similar effect with a sustainer too...but hang on...not trying to be ironic here...

But exactly when and why did sustain become the holy grail of electric guitar playing anyway? :D

I lost all my old bookmarks a while back, and I can't remember the details...but there is a system of retractable (actually they rotated to flat) frets that can make a fretted instrument go to fretted via a lever!

From a business point of view, where is the market for such a thing anyway...the costs of production must be pretty big...but even if they were desirable, how many people are there who would seek out such a system to make it worth actually producing?

From a business point of view, where is the market for such a thing anyway...the costs of production must be pretty big...but even if they were desirable, how many people are there who would seek out such a system to make it worth actually producing?

Ever hear of the Sham WoW. People are idiots