For Trade -sold (traded) Sorry

Woodenspoke

I have had these Buffalo horn cut offs sitting around for months. They are a bit smaller than my normal Nuts I sell which are well over 1/4" thick. These are closer to a Gibson 3/16" rather than a 1/4" martin. Anyway I normally sell Horn nuts for about $2.25 each and each of these pieces can make 4 or more depending on the height.

The size is 1 x 4.5" x 3/16 Approx.

I need some old pickups or hardware if anybody has something to trade. I will split up the trade or trade the whole Horn lot,depends on what you have. Pictures are also helpful on your end. . Also dead pickups welcome.

I am also now expanding my offering to Bone nuts and saddles. I also have some 2nd class MOP I can trade, Good color but not perfectly square or flat on most edges, 1.3MM thick. I have used this shell on the The 3 Amigos in the "In progress" forum

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

Anything specific you're looking for? I have a bunch of misc stuff I'm not using.

Pm me with a list. Right now I am open to anything that isn't total junk from like a starcaster. LOL

Keegan only took a small portion of another size so the offer is still open

Had a nut cut out of the buffalo horn. It's really easy to work and looks/sounds great.

Guitar079.jpg

Guitar077.jpg

You should be able to polish that up to a laquer like shine. Looks a bit dull in the pictures. Glad it worked out for you.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with the pictures, it's definitely shiny in real life. It looks like glossy plastic.

When I figure out how to take a good picture I let you know. LOL

How does it sound?

Sounds a lot like bone actually. The guitar is more responsive now.

Nice to hear you like it. also is more slippery than bone. I will assume it will hold up as well as any man made nut. I have not tried horn on a guitar with trem so I dont know how that will hold up.

Thanks for rthe feedback.

Buffalo Horn gone- Sorry. IF you have anything to trade give me a shout as I have other items I can trade.