Hello all, my name is Rob and I am new to Project Guitar. I have been playing guitar for 20 years, owned a lot of different styles, Kramer Tri-Axe, Ovation, Les Paul, and now I have a Hamer Scarab.

I been drawling my own designs of the last 3 years and starting my own guitar business called Darkly Inclined Guitars where I make my styles or someone else's own style. But I been coming here as a guest for months and decided to show off my guitar making abilities. So I can learn and make the best possible guitars.

So anyway, I made the best choice by becoming a member. And this is a very cool site!

Thanks!

Sounds like your living the dream darkly!!! Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Chops! I am so into guitars, my wife thinks I am loony....LOL. I know a lot of the stuff, and repaired, but never built. So I am going to take my time and learn! I want to try and get my guitars for a hand built cost down to about 1500 or 1600 with limited options. Also offer a killswtich standard on all but one, my new one called Stingray. Which I am getting the specs done as we speak. I just got down with the template of the Conqueror. And working on Nosferatu....