Jump to content

Quick Question About Carved Tops

Recommended Posts

my question is how do you acieve the perfectly circle shaped recess for the control knobs in carved tops?

i have been raping my brain trying to figuar out how its done and the only thing i can think of is that its beed done by using the tip of a large drill but like 32 mm but i don't think thats the case so how do you guys do it with your guitars?

the help is greatly appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...