Firebird Template.

Hi guys didn't know if anyone has or can provide a paper template tracing of a Firebird 6 string guitar, I am willing to pay if someone can provide one for me, let me know what you would like for doing this. I have used the search function and many have built some of these great guitars and I would like to do so myself but finding an accurate plan is proving damn impossible, hope you guys can help. :D

Hi guys didn't know if anyone has or can provide a paper template tracing of a Firebird 6 string guitar, I am willing to pay if someone can provide one for me, let me know what you would like for doing this. I have used the search function and many have built some of these great guitars and I would like to do so myself but finding an accurate plan is proving damn impossible, hope you guys can help. :D

I know a guy that might change the spec but you can go to his website: www.eguitarplans.com. Tell Chris Rob sent you, he won't do an exact spec, but he will get you close.

I know a guy that might change the spec but you can go to his website: www.eguitarplans.com. Tell Chris Rob sent you, he won't do an exact spec, but he will get you close.

Good web site mentioned. Also plans are available all over the web for free just not printed to scale. Spend a few more bucks and get a full usable template at www.Guitarbuildingtemplates.com no need to transfer the pattern to a template. They have a cnc version that is a bit cheaper than the laser cut.

Good web site mentioned. Also plans are available all over the web for free just not printed to scale. Spend a few more bucks and get a full usable template at www.Guitarbuildingtemplates.com no need to transfer the pattern to a template. They have a cnc version that is a bit cheaper than the laser cut.

You read my mind but since he is in UK I didn't think that would cost worth. Chris will do a custom for 50 bucks and send it via email.