what'd ya get for Christmas

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

Ovation Acoustic bass of my choice (there are 3 for sale at the local music store, so we're heading down in two days to pick the one out that i want), lotta clothes, 'bout $200 worth of gift certificates to random places, and Medal of Honor: Rising Sun for gamecube.

very happy.

EDIT - and the first two soundtracks for the Lord of the Rings Series. they're great to fall asleep to, btw...

-A new computer chair - leather, built in massager

-norelco shaver

-guitar holders for hanging off my amp

-mic boom stand

-DVDs: 24 (1st season), Zoolander, Rush Hour 1 & 2, From Dusk til Dawn, CB4, US Marshalls + Three kings (2pk), Ben Stiller show (13 episodes), Mighty Wind, Best In Show

-beers of the world

-black hooded sweater

-nice dress sweater

-my girl got gift certificates to PF Changs + other restaurants from my family, so get half that by default :D .

I also bought myself the Stone Brewing Double Bastard 3 liter bottle and the Parker Brothers Ouija game (finally...remember this thread?), parts for the guitars (maple board, Dimebucker, Sperzels, Tele bridge)

-The Steve Vai Secret Jewel Box

-SRV DVD (Austin City Limits)

-M*A*S*H 3rd Season DVD

-A Gumball machine, but for Jelly Beans.

-A "Life In Hell" calendar (created by Matt Groenig)

-The restaurant where I work decided that for Christmas, they were going to give all of their employees fleeces with the company logo on them...

I received the PRS CU22 I mentioned before, with a Pod XT. Had the Warwick Buzzard for my birthday - plus all the usual clothes and stuff.

The Buzzard gets unleashed tomorrow night, the PRS has gigged a few times.