Pandora , The Double V That Started This Whole Mess......

Oh yeah the chrome is the finishing touch, because the profile of the guitar is made of thin bars, and because the eye tends not to see black bars (have a look at a black pool fence it kind of disappears) the chrome has brought out the definition in the profile.

I say those points last 6 days, 33 minutes before one breaks off.

Death Pool???? Cool. I take Jan 23rd 2010 11:00pm. :D j/k

Seriously though that is one pointy thing.... I love Padauk sound... I hate Padauk dust... I hate Padauk tear out. Padauk likes to shear on the grain.

Are you building a neck for it?

Good luck with this monster!

ha-ha ! Death pool ticks on... still a chance to get in on it ! :D

Heres some better pics of the beast for now.......

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg

IMG_5280.jpg

• 8 months later...

Death Pool on the points is still going on..... the only way they're gonna break is serous blunt force trauma....... I've used it a bunch - no neck dive, no broken points, but the upper fret access isn't all it should be either. Good till around 18 to 20 then its a bit awkward getting to the last 4...... o wells. can't win em all. If I ever build another , I'll do more of a scoop out on the bottom horn. Great tone tho. Mixing down several tracks right now - will be youtubing them soon.

I've used it a bunch - no neck dive...

Of course there is no neck dive. The neck is balanced with the Washburn Wonderbar Shift 2001, the biggest heaviest whammy bar system ever made :D I actually had two of those, one I put on an Ovation Breadwinner style guitar I built a while ago, and one I have sitting here in almost showroom condition waiting for my wrist to get fit for building again :D