Five-string Chambered Warwick Infinity Bass

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope - no shop. We're living in a rivitalo style house at the moment for the purposes of economy whilst we study. The likelihood of me finding shop space is low for the near future. :D

The bass is in a case, needing the frets finishing a little binding and a baseplate for the saddles creating out of the Ebony headplate I have. That and I need to be able to afford pickups....

So yeah, it's on the back burner and I don't have any choice about it really. Most of the jobs can be carried out without a dedicated shop which was the point I was aiming to get to at the very least with this instrument. I promise updates.

Nope - no shop. We're living in a rivitalo style house at the moment for the purposes of economy whilst we study. The likelihood of me finding shop space is low for the near future. :D

The bass is in a case, needing the frets finishing a little binding and a baseplate for the saddles creating out of the Ebony headplate I have. That and I need to be able to afford pickups....

So yeah, it's on the back burner and I don't have any choice about it really. Most of the jobs can be carried out without a dedicated shop which was the point I was aiming to get to at the very least with this instrument. I promise updates.

Take your time, no point rushing something, especially if you are having financial issues.

Well, I have no space or place to work money or not at the moment Ryan! I'm spending time acclimating to our new home, designing instruments and/or creating CAD plans for existing instruments like the '51 P-Bass. When I *can* work, I am sure I will have far more than enough projects to consider doing.