Project "the Orca" Ms-6

Proper order. Always keep one for yourself.

its a good idea to have a few floating about for examples, you know, demo models for neck profiles, finish samples etc.

I had 24 at one point for those kinds of reasons. for the benafit of the customer, not for me, i swear to god :D

+1 to that.

my niece sent me a text asking me if i had any "spare" guitars!!! *** does that mean? what is a "spare" guitar?

I always have some spare guitars, I generally give them to poeple with a spare 2 or 3 grand in cash that they can give to me.

B):D

Things shaping up nicely. I somehow missed this thread and just spent a few minutes browsing through it. Gnarly shoulder wound!!! How did that happen?!?! You may have already stated it somewhere but I guess I missed it.

I was thinking about using those single string bridges on one of my projects. Where did you get them? And do you know if they come in Gold?

Things shaping up nicely. I somehow missed this thread and just spent a few minutes browsing through it. Gnarly shoulder wound!!! How did that happen?!?! You may have already stated it somewhere but I guess I missed it.

I was thinking about using those single string bridges on one of my projects. Where did you get them? And do you know if they come in Gold?

Yep they come in Gold, give RestorationAD / Brett is his name he supplies me with my parts.

Got the gnarly wound in the Hospital when I got reconstructive shoulder surgery, I got that because I crash my race bike in a race never the less in Pittsburgh 4 years ago.

cheers.

Oh, ok. That explains why the cut is so clean. Hope its healing nicely for you. I take it its not really affecting you too much anymore as your still building away. Keep it up man!

It is not like they told him not to drink... now that would hurt.