6 String Aluna Bass

well if you want a bit of critisicm... the only thing i would really change about it is having some more dark wood

if all that birdseye was replaced with something like wenge or mac ebony it would really appeal - and the shaping around the top (forearm contour) would look a lot more effective

and i think i may have given the option of through body stringing rather than have the tailpiece - after carefully checking string length

thanks Wez; in hindsight i would of rathered string thru instead aswell; actually that was a make shift fix after my original bridge failed; so im glad you said that cuz thats definatly the next one; i wanna try n find a 3-point style bridge for that!

as far as the woods; i can only suggest what gets used on commission pieces; but thank you for backing me up on that one!

Is the headstock as ugly as i think it is?

Excellent craftsmanship, many many details all done nicely. It's very art deco, I may have said that before.... the headstock goes with the design alright, but the round shape at the very end of it is a little boring. A concave cut that mirrors the horns might have a little more pizazz. I also agree with Wez about the tail piece. Still over all it's an outstanding build and design.

SR

yes yes; i see; kindof an old tobias headstock idea; that might look cool;

aside from the string thru part i think you guys might really enjoy te 2 four strings im polishing up now; dark top and concave 'kinda' headstock

thanks again

oh and we were gonna venner the pickups with p.h. just opted not to ;last minute