My name is Jeff Delys from Missoula, Montana. I have been lurking for a few months and would like to become a contributor to this fantastic site. I am a CPA but spend an equal amount of time doing trim carpentry and furniture building. I have tried desparately to play guitar but it's something that just doesn't seem to come naturally to me. Next best thing? Why not build them instead! That's something I can truely get excited about. I've not completed one yet, but have been very focused on certain aspects including several les paul type top carves, binding both bodies and necks, neck carves, and fretting. I'm fortunate in that I come into this hobby with a very well equiped shop which is at my home but a separate building from the house. I can do anything out there without concern of disturbance to family or neighbors.

Many thanks to the host of this site and many thanks to the contributors that give so much useful information. I hope that I can payback with something equally as useful or interesting very soon.

• 1 month later...