Broken Pickups?

MikeD

Hey all, I'm trying to learn how to wind pickups so I've been looking for some old broken pickups I could rewind to practice on. If anyone has some I'd gladly pay for them as long as the price is resonable. Drop me an e-mail if you're interested. Thanks.

-Tremmy

Hey all, I'm trying to learn how to wind pickups so I've been looking for some old broken pickups I could rewind to practice on. If anyone has some I'd gladly pay for them as long as the price is resonable. Drop me an e-mail if you're interested. Thanks.

-Tremmy

I have a Dimarzio Tone Zone with a broken coil I was unable to fix (can't really re-wind PUs myself right now). Let me know if you want it via PM

-Tremmy

I have a Dimarzio Tone Zone with a broken coil I was unable to fix (can't really re-wind PUs myself right now). Let me know if you want it via PM

I'm still a new member, so I can't use the pm system. Is there any other means of contact you'd be willing to use? Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm a forum regular now. PM sent.

Edited by Tremmy