I have no idea if i can adjust an HVLP spray gun to a normal compressor or do i nead a special or airless...

thank you

There are two types of guns. Ones dedicated to Air driven turbine units, they come as a package, or Seperately purchased guns which connect to an compressor. They are not interchangable.

You have 'conversion' HVLP guns that run on standard air compressor (ie SATA, IWATA, DeVilbiss, etc.) and standalone systems with 3-stage turbines and dedicated guns that don't require a seperate compressor, like the Fuji Q3, Q4 and Mini Mite (the most affordable of the lot). If I was starting out today, I'd probably get a MiniMite. Since I already had the compressor, etc. I'll likely stick with my SATA setup.

My problem is that i want to spray liquid copper or iron and the Sculpt Nouveaou suggests HVLP spray gun in 70-90 psi...My question is why must i buy this special gun?

Because the density of liquid copper is much bigger than for example a laquer?Is this HVLP special for these densities?

4:18 time refering of the video

Edited by theodoropoulos