Selling Xiphos Custom

cainy

selling a custom based exactly on a ibanez xiphos 27 fret wich was a pleasure to build being a huge Muhammed Suicmez fan but it was for a customer and here we are 6 months later(after complete date) and i have not been able to contact him and he has not been in contact with me so.....going by our agreement i now have full rights to sell it off to make back my losses ...his bad luck is now your good.

first off I DONT HAVE A CAMERA! INSPECTIONS MORE THAN WELCOME....or you could just trust me....muhahahah

anybody is free to drop by the workshop(pm me for address) to check it out prior to purchase but ill give a quick run down to get the juices running

25.5 scale, 27 XJ frets, 5 piece wenge/ebony wizard II profile neck, ebony board,green inverted cross inlays, wings are swamp ash coated in a carbon/Kevlar cloth(lime green/black weave) ,lime green "iban" headstock decal.

hardware- schaller hannes bridge(original gold parts powder-coated green) , bare knuckles nailbomb pickup(single bridge only), black lsr tuners, single volume knob with coil tap

looking for around $700....no its not broken or defective or anything like that, 700 is the 50% he didnt pay me when picking it up and i want it sold fast(need money i dont have)

workshop/details pm me.

I have a regular Xiphos, and I love the thing. Unfortunately, Im not looking for another.

The guitar sounds... Odd. Inverted Crosses? Lime green? Green hardware? Sounds like the guy told you to make an ugly guitar, and then he ran off. :D

well its sold now none the less lol i decided i would keep it for myself(nat fin neck is so much smother than gloss maple) so took it to a party and a guy fell in love with it he disappeared for an hour came back and offered me $1000 cash....worked out rather nicley

ITEM IS SOLD>