Washburn N2 Lefthanded Body, Pickup & Trem

WezV

I've had what I assume is a N1 Nuno neck for about 5 years. One important thing about it, is it fits in a longer neck pocket than a typical Fender. If your body also has a longer neck pocket than normal, you might want to point that out, so a buyer doesn't complain that the scale length of their Fender heel type neck caused them to have to throw a filler block at the end of the pocket to keep the scale length proper.

I know what your saying so i will probably add neck route dimensions

but i'm just selling it as it is with a clear desciption and photos, at a 99p no reserve start so i am not going to worry about it too much

only reason i have this is because i made a new neck for it a few years back - but the new neck far outclassed the body so more recently it got a new body and i was left with this. Unfortunately the old neck is long gone or i would chuck it in as it was repairable

new1.jpg

new3.jpg

well its not up to me to decide what someone can or cant do with it. Whenever fitting necks from different guitars some modification may well be needed. I would hope most buyers of a guitar body would understand that without me having to state it in the listing. I often get told i put too many warnings in my listings when selling stuff like this. I am trying to get the balance between full descriptions of every possible scenario and scaring off buyers!

also, i am not sure where the value is in this, if there is any. Its a lefty so market is already limited. It may well be that someone just wants the trem or pickup and i have started it low enough to take that into account