Enlarging Photos Pdf

so i got this pdf file on my computer that was sent to me in an email; i can acsess it thru hotmail;

if i go into a staples (its like kinkos i guess?) will they be able to go online and put it into there computer or should i bring in a print out and have them scan it; and as long as its 'to scale' are they able to size it correctly? i usually just trace or make templates out of french curves soo i wanted to get this guys specs exact as i can, cause hes done a wonderful job drawing it out for me in small form

any help or anything; yu know.... would help

grant

so i got this pdf file on my computer that was sent to me in an email; i can acsess it thru hotmail;

if i go into a staples (its like kinkos i guess?) will they be able to go online and put it into there computer or should i bring in a print out and have them scan it; and as long as its 'to scale' are they able to size it correctly? i usually just trace or make templates out of french curves soo i wanted to get this guys specs exact as i can, cause hes done a wonderful job drawing it out for me in small form

any help or anything; yu know.... would help

grant

save the file to a usb key and take that to kinkos.