Official Adult Language Warning

It has come to my attention that some of the members of the forum (especially the younger one's) still need to realize this place was created for learning and working on guitars, not cussing and using foul or adult language every chance they get.

That can and does offend a large group of members in the forum and you have been given a section where it is allowed. If you can't abide by the forum rules you will certainly first feel the wrath of the moderator's and trust me Kev's nick isn't a joke when he's unleashed on somebody.

So keep it clean in the general forum or feel the pain of humiliation or worse yet getting suspended or banned at a moments notice.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree... theres no place for cursing in a place for construction and advice. though if the advice is to tell someone to f off because they think your work looks like some sort of abortion, then its in the right spot =D (but that kind of stuff would land in the section dedicated to swearing heh)