Hey guys,

Been browsing this forum for a little bit, i'm in the very early stages of wanting to learn how to make a guitar. Been thinking about the idea for months now and all i do at my job is sit on the internet so whats a better time to read up on it.

I have been playing guitar for about 6-7 years now and been in a few bands, not plugging but my current band at the moment is storm the walls. www.stormthewalls.co.uk . I play an LTD h-301 and Schecter Hellraiser, my LTD is my main though, and i use a peavey XXX head and cab, through a tube screamer, noise supressor, all the usuals.

I started off looking at the build your own guitar kits you can get, mainly the SAGA ones as they looked like i could put some nice hardware and pickups on and might be an ok guitar, plus the fun including in building it.

But then i thought, im just going to start attempting to make a guitar body, through trial and error and hard work. So here i am, ready to TRY to learn how to build a guitar for myself.

See you round!