Creamy overdrive goodness

JohnnyG

I recentlly purchased the marshal jackhammer and i feel i must say that i actually want it to have my children.

i love it. its got distortion on it which is franklly quite crap, however the overdrive is soooo nice i almost wet myself. i can go from an old bluesy warmth through bright punky tones and right into big phat metal crunch, all with just a couple knob twidles.

if anybody is thinking of an overdrive pedal then i cannot recommend this enough.

while i was buying it i also blew some xmas cash on a set of planet wave cables and its definatelly money well spent.

nehu, i have to get back to playing :D

£45 for some of the seeetest tone ive ever heard. best bag for my buck ive ever found. i just love the way that its so versatile as well. i can go from happy punk to emo punk to metal rhythm to blazing lead all by just changing the gain setting and my pickup choice

lol im hardlly what youd call a higher class of person. i may be around a high proportion of lords and earls but i try to distance myself from the "Hoorah Henries" as i can. unless you actually saw me in my penguin suit (yes i do have to wear it. am sitting here in my tail suit as i write this) then youd be hard pressed to mark me out as etonian

Only jesting mate. I've lived in Rugby since I was a kid and used to scrap with the Rugby school kids. Strange that they would still pick fights no matter how many times they got a kickin, go figure :D .

The girls at that school are well tasty though.

I actually turned down a schollarship at Rugby, but we should have this conversation in another part of the forum.

Public school birdage are pretty fitty arent they :D

btw i realise that this is all completelly off topic now but since i startedit i can hijack my own thread if i want to lol

oh...and for your viewing pleasure. heres me in said tail suit, supposedlly i look damn sexy inthis according my my g/f and her friends lol

Profile.jpg

the hairnever really gets floppy. it just gets curlier around the edges.

and the rank chin beard is my very own. during my gap year when i am finally able to grow it to its full potential it will be red and done in forked plaits :D