Kevan, I tried that newspaper trick last night and wow, it works wonders, I would have never thought of using that, now theres a reason to keep some laying around, before was just laziness and people would say whats the deal with the pile of papers, now I have a better excuse, hehehe thanks, good trick.

Jelly, I meant Jehle, just kidding bud, Im going to try your techniuqe out instead of the model decal next time, looks good, and I wont have to worry about it flaking off, im very careful each time with my string changing, its already rubbed off in a few spots, thanks for the info

And Dave, in conjunction with Jehle's logo trick, Ill try out your neck amber trick, l have that body and neck combo I got off ebay just itching to be worked on, would be the perfect time to try em out, except im waiting till the weathers a little nicer and my mom agrees to let me take over the garage again, thanks you 3.

Jeremy