ESP LTD EC Series Set-Neck Removal - Help?

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has cracked open one of the ESP/LTD EC series (set neck), and removed the neck? I got one for a dirt cheap so it's become a project and ... long story short, fretboard is off, and I spent the rest of the day trying to remove the neck. I've tried heat gun + putty knife, iron/steam + putty knife, injecting steam into the joint (as much as possible) ... not even 1mm of budge from the stupid thing.

Any ideas? Any help/experience would be greatly appreciated :)

Oh, and to makes things more interesting, it seems the guys over at ESP have done away with the usual neck tenon design and left a lot more wood on the non-cutaway side, so there's a whole lot more mating surface for the joint. I've got pics if anyone wants to see it.

Sure, post pics! Always great to see things under the hood. It is possible they did not use a heat-softening glue. If it was epoxied, you'd need to remove the rest of the guitar around it to dent the stuff. I would consider that it is entirely possible you might not get it to move.