ROWE GUITARS SHOP PROJECT

So ive decieded to build a shop so I can experiment with a few different ideas and woods etc,it will be one of my Signature series SSS's design calls for neck thru design Fiddleback Tas blackwood/maple lam neck,Sapele back sides,figured Tas blackwood carved top,Figured Blackwood headplate with Flamed maple insert and Flamed maple binding all round.

i thought I would start the build from the beginning starting with a template rough out then plans then layout/routing templates,I had a free day today being Melbourne cup day tomorrow and all our suppliers are havinga long weekend it stuffs us up for parts supply etc for the Hotrod shop so,guitar day it is.

Templates drawn up,I still do all my layouts by hand and drawing them out,even though I have all the software programs to do it on the comp I still prefer to do it this way.

DSC_4276_zps4b82c965.jpg

DSC_4286_zps4e0fd0db.jpg

How do you edit a post

You have to get past a minimum number of posts before that feature becomes available. That was the cure for a large spam attack we had a few years back. I no longer remember the number of posts required, but if you let me know what you'd like edited, I or one of the other mods will take care of it for you.

SR