Addition to site?

Hi guys just a thought here but I was wondering if in the future it would be possible to upload mp3's of the guitars we build so we can all hear how they sound tonally? Obviously with the wide variety of woods and equipment out there at the moment I think many builders would find it a benefit if they could hear a guitar constructed in a certain type of wood / electric's combination? I dont know if this is possible or not... I was just really bored at work today and thought yeah that would be a cool idea!!

Anyways leave it with ya!

:D

Hi guys just a thought here but I was wondering if in the future it would be possible to upload mp3's of the guitars we build so we can all hear how they sound tonally?

Of course I'm all for posting MP3's. :D

I'm in the "waiting for weeks while the spray paint dries" phase at the moment. Once I've got it polished up, there will be a new set of pics and an MP3.

Most of the free web servers out there are a problem. You have to log in and stuff, or deal with popup adds. I'm lucky enough to have a website that I can post on. I pay for it though.

hmm, i might be willing to pay for a host for everyone, theres several that dont cost much more than about 10 bucks a month, i have www.jeremywills.com already and the domain registar im with has some good hosting options that i could use, i have been wanting a place to host my own stuff off and wouldn't mind allowing everyone else to utilize it, we shall see, i dont know, maybe we shall see, if anyones interested in sharing a host or something, im open to that 2, we could name the domain www.projectguitarsamples.com or something, yes no maybe, lemme know

jeremy

hmm, i might be willing to pay for a host for everyone, theres several that dont cost much more than about 10 bucks a month, i have www.jeremywills.com already and the domain registar im with has some good hosting options that i could use, i have been wanting a place to host my own stuff off and wouldn't mind allowing everyone else to utilize it, we shall see, i dont know, maybe we shall see, if anyones interested in sharing a host or something, im open to that 2, we could name the domain www.projectguitarsamples.com or something, yes no maybe, lemme know

jeremy

Hey jeremy I'd definately be up for that! Whats your ideas on it? I do a bit of website programming too... nothing amazing but would be able to create something useful and functional! Let me know costs and stuff but yeah sounds like a great idea!