PowerTab

daveq

Anyone know of some good sites for tabs for powertab? I'm looking for Rainbow in the Dark (Dio), Shot in the Dark (Ozzy - preferably one that is written for standard tuning if that's possible), and others.

I prefer powertab cause it is so much better than ASCII tab and for some reason the people who transcribe for powertab seem to be fairly accurate.

Thanks.

I prefer powertab cause it is so much better than ASCII tab and for some reason the people who transcribe for powertab seem to be fairly accurate.

I also like the fact that you can have the tabs played in midi, and that people leave reviews for the files. it kinda helps sort out the riff raff. i think the reason that the tabs are a lot better in general is because the person creating it can listen for accuracy, and the fact that timing is present. A lot of ASCII tabs aren't even complete songs, they are just like little riffs that the people think sound right.

oh and thats a sweet avatar dave, i got to say these avatars are making a turn for the better these days