Q-Filter Diagrams?

Ace

Hey folks, I bought a completely mounted pickguard from a Hohner ST 59 special off of a guy I've been dealing with over Ebay quite a bit. Nice fella and all, but he couldn't help me with one thing: That ST 59 came with a Q-filter wired in, which is basically a cast black box with wires coming out. I know that there's an LCR circuit inside, but neither do I have a wiring Diagram, nor do I know which colour goes to what part inside the box. Of course he took that thing out some time and didn't have the schematics to put it back in. I do know however that the Hohner guys just copied the design from a Bill Lawrence Q-Filter. There's nothing on the Hohner website about that thing so if any of you have wiring diagrams of a Lawrence (or even Hohner) Q-filter handy and could make me a scan or something, that would be mucho appreciado.

so long

ace

looking round google i found this site which appears to be a bill lawrence related forum board thing.

there seem to be a number of people talking about the Q filter that you want to know about so either have a look around there or just ask

http://pub123.ezboard.com/fguitarsbyfenderfrm8?page=2

I was looking around there and didn't find anything so far but I wasn't digging particularly deep either (I know how to work google, too, ya know :D ). I don't think it would be a good idea to ask there..."ya know, I got one of these ripped off q-filters and I was wondering if anyone could supply a wiring diagram for it..."

but thanks for looking anyway JG

so long

ace

Wow thanks a lot Drew, I owe you one for those, but I'm afraid something is different with my Q-Filter because it has 4 wires coming out...seems like I need to talk to Hohner, maybe they know how to wire it and just don't have the info online

so long

ace