i my name is Fabio from italy i made guitar from 2006

hi i build a different type og guitar les paul explorer sg stratocaster, but never whit recessed floyd rose, i buy lockmeister tremolo by schaller, the same as floyd rose, i build a stratocaster guitar , and neck type, the question is, in normal strato the depht of neck pocket is 16 mm ,but whit recessed floyd , is more deep? like ibanez 18mm thanks

Hi Fabio, welcome to the forum. I am not an expert and I'm sure more experienced users will chime in. But when I did a build with a kahler trem not that long ago, I Got the neck and fretboard in place (I was doing a neck through) then I routed my trem cavity so that the strings would sit correctly relative to the fretboard. I don't see the principle being any different for a set neck or bolt on guitar.

So I would suggest routing your neck pocket so it is correct for your neck, then route your cavities for your trem. You could route the cavity for your trem block first, place the bridge where it should be, then use a straight edge from the neck to the bridge to determine how deep you need to route the trem recess cavity.