Jump to content

PRS Question


Recommended Posts

ok I was messin around with a PRS at guitar center...noticed there wasnt a toggle switch got confused started turning knobs....one was...ratchet like which makes me think that its a toggle switch hidden in a knob I tried it on 4 or 5 others to make sure it was a very busted pot lol but I couldnt plug one in cause I was in something of a hurry anyways I was wondering if it really is the PRS toggle switch I(knob...whatever) and if so how do they do that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you're referring to the 5 way rotary switch. It basically gives the versatillity of a 5 way switch but also keeps the look consistent with the tone and volume knobs...

Here is a link to their site that lists the 5 positions...

PRS switch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...