check out my pickin'

cool hand luc+

Hey guys

I just wanted to drop a line about myself, first time poster at the forum.

I'm 20, started pickin' when I was 16 on a one-string Hondo, now retired, bless her heart. Anyway, I thought this forum is legit with alot of curious and welcoming guitar players, so I wanted to get an honest opinion on my band's sound, my own too.

This link has 2 demo's our band cut, I play lead, fills, solo's all that good stuff. I personally think that Sweet Home sounds ok, probably a little better than Knockin'.

You guys be the judge, I'd appreciate any honest feedback.

Rocks off!

Mike

hey man!

thanks for the kind words. i really appreciate that. i try to play what's always for the tune.

actually. we just used a digital 16-track that our ryhthm guitarist has, it's a tascam, good unit i have to say! i was stoked when it came out that tight, considering it was a first take. i just use a srat with noiseless guys so I can get a twangy sound. i have a roland vg-8 that gave me a nice tweedy sound on the difital and on stage.

what do you play man? what kind of stuff doy you jam to?

peace

luc

very very nice, head over to www.guitarwar.com right now B)

so long

ace

P.S.: playing sweet home as the encore tomorrow, gonna listen to your soloing a bit, sounds better than what I played today in the rehearsal :D