Thanks VK - I have another 11 hours to feel old - fortunately not too old to play with a mini remote control tank...

tinytank.jpg

Also, to hijack my own thread B) I can answer your question about recessing the baby grand.... or rather - I can't :D. So far in my building I've opted to angle the neck , so I don't have any experience with recessing bridges. However, I do think the baby grand looks like it would be a tough bridge to recess, purely because it is bigger than most, and has a more complex 'footprint' than a regular tunamatic.

Cheers Litch'... :D

The DC is nearly done, except for a few more finish coats on the neck. I opted to spray the neck with the same finish as the body, then satin finish it with 0000 steel wool, but I ran out of the lacquer I was using so I'll play it as-is until I get some more.

The body is all buffed out, and as shiny as hell, and I finally fitted the electrics this afternoon. Assuming all is buzz free and as it should bem she'll be ready for next band practice. The plan after that is to take her to a blues jam and get some people who can actually play to give some feedback - I'm a hack! B)