My last couple of weekends project

syxxstring

Heh. That's a rather awkward way to hang your Parker! You should email them and ask for one of those plastic headstock insert doohickeys that they provide to music stores so their guitars can be hung on regular hangers. Or get a horizontal hanger for it.

You know, it never occurred to me how much the Yamaha Pacifica headstock looks like a non-reverse Firebird headstock.

it's like a Music shop! i can't wait till i have that many guitars! (when do u ever have time to play them all?)

my band played out 7 times last month they all made the rotation. plus i have lots of free time. theres a 12 string electric not there and couple in wip

Heh. That's a rather awkward way to hang your Parker! You should email them and ask for one of those plastic headstock insert doohickeys that they provide to music stores so their guitars can be hung on regular hangers. Or get a horizontal hanger for it.

You know, it never occurred to me how much the Yamaha Pacifica headstock looks like a non-reverse Firebird headstock.

actually the parkers being punished for a broken string. well not really i guess if its been 6 or more months its not the gutiars fault.

called parker they're sending one right out. nice people incredible guitars

the pacifica neck and firebird body were bought months apart but i thought they looked cool together. :D