attached my neck today

Yep, today I attached the neck to my guitar, it was like finding the goly grail, it just made the guitar look complete, the body looks a little small, mostly because i made it like that because i hat the huge ones, so mine is a bit smaller and cuz i am a small guy.

Still alot of sanding and i gotta radius the fret board, the only mistake i made was when i drilled the back, i marked it in the wrong spot, so its not completly even, but its not really noticible.

Pictures soon, hopefully, blasted work drags me down from mouching my friends camera, and i dont trust him alone with my guitar

Curtis

i know yer feeling curtis. complete my neck yesterday and when i attached it to the body, i was cried with joy. its like to have a wife, but in the making. i don't know. but i don't have any camera to share it with all of you. :D

sorry, no digital camera, next week (around monday or tuesday) i am slotting for frets and the slot for the nut, then i am going put my TOM bridge on (if it gets here in time) and then do the tuning peg holes, after that, stain the neck (red mahogany for the back, dark walnut for fingerboard) clean out fret slots, fret it, machine heads, then attack the body with the router :D

I am estimating around 2 weeks for it to be pretty much done, but i aint in a rush, i want it done right B)

Curtis