Prices of Body Blanks in the UK

After drooling over some off the awesome work on this site I've decided to get some equipment and start building :D

I'm buying a router, sander, etc this week and have been trying to clear some space in my very cramped shed so I can get to work. Can anyone suggest some suppliers of body blanks in the UK? and what kind of prices can I expect to pay?

I'm only want something cheap to get started on maybe Ash or Alder?

:DB):D

I just got their catalogue this weekend (craft-supplies) and the prices are awsome... and have a good range of wood. it also comes with a sheet telling you about how good the wood is to work with and what tonal qualities they have.

e.g. Padauk

Another great wood often overlooked, it can produce great sounding guitars. Care when bending is needed, but otherwise a lovely material to work with

I found these guys great.

Big Tom

:D

it also comes with a sheet telling you about how good the wood is to work with and what tonal qualities they have

thanks for the info, that sounds really good as my woodworking knowledge is shocking B) I think I'll need loads of pratice before letting rip on a nice piece of wood :D