Do your eyes bug when inlaying.

Yeah,it was about 3:30 a.m. when I wrote that,(I think).I'd been cutting for about 4 hours at that point.Sadly it didn't really look like a ton of progress.Oh well,best to take time until I get enough exp. to move a little quicker.

Or scream and throw all of your work across the room...that usually helps B). I almost pulled a Drak and smashed my guitar the other day...long story short a spent way too long trying to wire something up, then had to undo some of it (don't want to get into reasons), and now the components won't hold a solder join. I came very close to smashing the guitar, and then decided I'd better leave the room :D. Moral of the story is...if you get frustrated/tired with your work; stop.

Moral of the story is...if you get frustrated/tired with your work; stop.

Good call.I get so excited sometimes that I just block everything out around me while I work.

True story-was airbrushing a poster one day cross-legged on the floor.Sat hunched over masking spraying and mixing for 5 hours.Stood up for a potty break,took two steps and fell flat on my face,(legs didn't have to pee I geuss :D ).I swear my wife laughed for 5 solid minutes. B)